Using assistive technology, the team at CP Tech can help create greater independence in your home, at work or in the community. A customised approach to computer access and even the use of everyday appliances can significantly impact your quality of life.
Our team of occupational therapists and specialist technicians is committed to helping people with disability achieve their goals through assistive technology.
The team at CP Tech aim to provide a holistic and integrated approach to finding customised solutions to suit your needs.
An individual assessment of equipment needs and recommendations for appropriate equipment options can include:
- Trial of recommended equipment
- Training of clients, families, and other support people
- Independent advice to help clients make informed decisions
- Consultation to therapists, schools, employers, and other involved agencies
- Links to community services both locally and nationally
Our team can assist you to find a workable solution using a range of fully customised technologies in areas including:
- Creating better access – finding alternative ways to access items that are essential to a person’s independence and safety. This may be through modification of an existing device, such as a larger switch button, or adding a specialised switch to enable a person to answer the phone.
- Integrated controls – creating an interface that allows many devices to be accessed by a single switch, an Integrated Control can allow a user to control a power wheelchair, computer or environmental control without the reliance of another person.
For more information, call the us on 1300 106 106.