Using the latest communication technology, the team at CP Tech can help create greater independence.
Our team of speech pathologists and specialist technicians is committed to enhancing an individual’s ability to communicate in all environments.
The CP Tech team aim to provide a holistic and integrated approach to finding customised solutions to suit your needs.
An individual assessment of equipment needs and recommendations for appropriate equipment options can include:
- Trial of recommended equipment
- Training of clients, families, and other support people
- Independent advice to help clients make informed decisions
- Consultation to therapists, schools, employers, and other involved agencies
- Links to community services both locally and nationally
The goal of our team is to achieve the most effective and efficient communication for you via:
- Communication technology – assisting individuals to communicate through alternative methods such as pointing to or looking at pictures and other symbols, using gestures and/or formal sign systems, and using electronic voice output devices. Device features may include computer-generated speech, touchscreen display, and multiple access options including direct touch, joystick, single/dual switches, head-pointing, and morse code.
For more information, call the us on 1300 106 106.